$ 13.00 USD $ 18.00 USD
Irish Seamoss is made up of 92 of the 102 minerals our bodies are made of including:
Zinc, Calcium, Iron, Sulfur, Sodium, B-Vitamins, Magnesium, Potassium, Vitamin K, and many more. Ingesting it helps with digestion, reproductive health, boosting the immune system, and helping to clear skin.
Jamaican Irish Sea Moss is wildcrafted from the Caribbean Sea.
Raw Seamoss - 5oz bag
Blended Seamoss Gel - 12oz jar
1. First, start by thoroughly rinsing your seamoss. You do not have to prepare the entire pouch at once start with 1/4 cup of seamoss.
2.Soak for 2 hours or overnight ( 2 hours is adequate )
3.Rinse it off again.
4. Combine your clean seamoss and 1 cup of fresh water to a blender until smooth. If the gel is too thick or chunky, add more water and continue to blend until you reach your desired consistency.
5. Transfer your fresh seamoss gel into a clean container (preferably glass ) and refrigerate for up to 3 weeks.
- When you prepare your seamoss it is not preserved so remember its important not to introduce bacteria into your gel by using a dirty spoon. Do not put your fingers into your seamoss.
- Seamoss is a great egg replacement. You can use it in pancakes, and brownies.
- Add 2 tbsps to your morning smoothie, oatmeal, or green juice.
- Seamoss can be used in all ages check with your pediatrician before giving it to your children.
- You can mix 1 tbsp of seamoss with half an avocado and a tps of honey for a great face mask.